Thursday, 4 April 2013

You Lied

You Lied

You told me
You loved me
You lied
Every moment I cried.

You Seriously din't care
For what I felt
Now its really rare
When you see me and melt.

The times you said
'I love you, Baby'
You lied
Every moment I cried.

You seriously din't know
What I was going through
But that's okay
Cause I no longer belong to you.

The times you said
'I love you, Baby'
You lied
Every moment I cried.

But what I feel deep inside
Is love unspoken
The dream of you being beside
Is now broken.

The times you said
'I love you, Baby'
You lied
Every moment I cried.

You told me, you would never leave
And you din't
Its just that now you don't believe
In the slightest hint.

The times you said
'I love you, Baby'
You lied
Every moment I cried.

When I said, I love you
You seriously din't hear
I knew, I kept quiet
Cause you walking away was my darkest fear.

The times you said
'I love you, Baby'
You lied
Every moment I cried.

4 comments:


  1. कल दिनांक 08/04/2013 को आपकी यह पोस्ट http://nayi-purani-halchal.blogspot.in पर लिंक की जा रही हैं.आपकी प्रतिक्रिया का स्वागत है .
    धन्यवाद!

    ReplyDelete
  2. अपनों का झूट कष्ट दायक है
    LATEST POSTसपना और तुम

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it is meant for parents ... we must understand their perspective too. may be that "walking away" was to help kids to be stronger and be able to fight out their fears. some times we need to push our kids little bit in some situations, that does not mean that saying "I love you baby" is a lie. some times a push may not feel good at that point of time but it is for their GOOD, and it may have had all good intensions.

    ReplyDelete