Wednesday, 18 September 2013

I speak the way I do

I speak the way I do

I am a liberated woman.
My views are liberal
I am single and don't want to mingle
I am alone but not lonely
I am working hard and hardly tired
I am enjoying freedom but am not undisciplined
I am frank but not outspoken
I move wherever I want
But out of the way is not my faunt.
That is why I speak the way I do.

I am a liberated woman
I am at a comfortable age to leave inhibitions
I don't hesitate to talk about love
Love is not a crime
Love is not a physical thing
Its from heart to heart, soul to soul
People starve for love and affection
I don't starve, but I long
For love is a beautiful song
That is why I speak the way I do.

I am a liberated woman
I move freely around
But I am not a vagabond
I do need many things
Like other people do
I am honest and pious
I have got my right of choice
I am not after worldly pleasure
I am true to my sensible liesure.
That is why I speak the way I do.

I am a liberated woman
I don't enjoy double morality
My life is an open book
People may not appreciate its bold look
I damn care others' opinion
I am capable to live the way I like
I can throw my voice without any mike
I am strong enough to accept rejection
I hold my tears in any dejection.
That is why I speak the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment